Congratulations to our newest members of the National Honor Society!
These are the requirements to be considered for membership in National Honor Society:
Effective 2017-18 School Year:
- Qualifying students will be asked to complete a Student Activity Form.
- All candidates must have at least 15 hours of community service documented on the Student Activity Form.
- All candidates will be required to obtain at least one letter of reference from a coach, adviser, boss, mentor, etc. This person must be able to comment on the students' leadership skills and character outside of the classroom.
- All candidates will be required to respond to a revised essay prompt.
- Only juniors and seniors with a 93% (unweighted) average will be considered for membership of the RCS Chapter of the National Honor Society.